Please note the upgrade of the forum is underway right now.Nothing will change straight away so please do not worry.

Author Topic: Appearances and promo 2016  (Read 4876 times)

Bumblies

• VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Appearances and promo 2016
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 06:26:21 AM »
Thanks, Julie - I'll add that one  :D

It is 28th  :13:

dizzydzin

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2016, 02:24:01 PM »
I thought it would be a good idea to put the concert dates from Will's email here as well..  :13:

Luv.Diz.X.

IscaGill

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2016, 03:19:09 PM »
Can we add the dates of the radio interviews he is doing for the summer gigs on here please?  I am trying to remember the dates and what he has done without much success so far

"A now fully functional dynamic character with a natural instinct for how to rise above the humdrum; it's time to start taking Will Young seriously " D Gennoe

Chris

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2016, 10:28:24 PM »
I don't see the Ball on the 9th of June, is anyone going.

young4ever

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2016, 11:03:12 PM »
I don't see the Ball on the 9th of June, is anyone going.

What is the ball Chris?  I wonder if this is something we haven't picked up on.

Y4E

Chris

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 06:19:17 AM »
It's a summer ball for The Princes Trust, at Eaton Hall Cheshire.
I think it's the country home of The Diuke of Westminster.
A friend is going and told me they were looking forward to seeing Will as he had seen him in Cabaret.
I think he said June the 9th
I haven't been on here in months so I thought I'd see if anyone was going?

Bumblies

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 06:40:15 AM »
http://www.cheshirelife.co.uk/out-about/events/the_prince_s_trust_fundraising_events_in_the_north_west_1_4451923

Eaton Park Gala Ball

Eaton Park, Cheshire- Thursday 9th June

We are delighted to announce that tables are selling fast to our most prestigious charity event of the year, The Princeís Trust Eaton Park Gala Ball which will take place in the stunning grounds of Eaton Park, the home of The Grosvenor Family, by kind permission of Their Graces.

This glamorous black tie evening will commence at 7pm with a Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception, followed by a sumptuous meal created exclusively for the occasion.

In previous years guests rocked the night away with Jools Holland, Bryan Ferry and Lulu, whilst raising significant funds to help the most marginalised young people in the North West. This yearís event will be a part of The Princeís Trustís 40th Anniversary celebrations and is set to be bigger and better than ever before.

I do hope you can join us this year for a dazzling evening with a very special private performance from one of The Princeís Trust Celebrity Ambassadors. The Eaton Park Gala Ball is an exclusive invitation only event held in a unique venue with limited tables.

Our Eaton Park Gala Ball is kindly sponsored by Boodles.

Price: A table for 10 £3,500 and VIP tables for 10 £5,000

Chris

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 07:46:13 AM »
Yes that's it, he said it was Brian Ferry last time he went.

I asked if there was anyone else and he said as far a he new it was just Will.
The following users thanked this post: Bumblies, AJ

young4ever

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2016, 08:27:50 AM »
Oh wow thanks Chris, that does seem to have evaded us!  Wonder if we will get any pics or tweets - definitely an expensive event!  Tho actually £350 per person.

Y4E

Elaine

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2016, 09:17:51 AM »
Exclusive invitation only.

Jacintopedge

• View Profile
Lace Top Wigs for Dark Women - What Makes Them So Well Liked?
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 04:09:37 PM »
It might be shocking which ribbons top hairpieces for dark-colored for women who live turned into a extremely popular style and check out ladies of areas of life. A big part of that Wigs For Women
 is a result of well-liked tendencies set by stars for doing that Lace Wigs superstar search.

Women who will be enthusiasts Wigs For Women
 involving stars need to replicate that same type yet cheaply. This type of type of hair and magnificence is influenced from the superstars.

Even so, that's not the only cause Human Hair Wigs they've become so well received. Regarding stars and those that aren't celebs, wearing the appearance of ribbons front hair pieces with regard to black women is simply a couple of benefit as they are simple to use, very easy to lift off and straightforward Wigs to take care of. Most of these wigs aren't because agonizing because employing extension cables and present the optical illusion that this hair is in fact increasing Wigs
 completely from the particular head.

Jacintopedge

• View Profile
Lace Entrance Wigs for Black colored Girls - What Makes Them So Popular?
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2017, 04:10:12 PM »
It may be shocking in which wide lace top wigs with regard to black ladies have be a very popular design to see women of all avenues of life. Most of these Cheap Wigs
 is due to popular styles collection by celebs to do this Wigs movie star search.

Many women who will be supporters Wigs For Women
 involving celebs want to emulate that same type but at reasonable prices. This kind of type of curly hair and elegance is truly motivated with the celebs.

Nonetheless, that's not the sole reason Human Hair Wigs they've become so popular. Regarding superstars individuals are certainly not celebrities, sporting the appearance of ribbons top hairpieces with regard to dark females is simply a few convenience since they are simple to use, easy to take off and easy Wigs to take care of. These types of wigs aren't while painful because utilizing exts and give the particular optical illusion how the hair is truly developing Wigs For Women
 completely from the head.

Jacintopedge

• View Profile
Lace Front side Wigs for Dark Girls - Why Are They Quite Popular?
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2017, 04:11:15 PM »
It may be astonishing in which ribbons entrance hairpieces regarding dark-colored women have turn into a popular fashion to check out ladies of all walks of life. The spine of that Human Hair Wigs
 is due to well-liked developments set through celebs to achieve that Lace Front Wigs superstar appear.

A lot of women who're followers Wigs
 involving stars need to imitate that very same style yet at an affordable price. This type of kind of locks and type is influenced from the superstars.

Nonetheless, that's not the only purpose Human Hair Wigs they have become so popular. Regarding celebs and those who aren't stars, sporting the appearance of ribbons the front wigs for black women is only a couple of benefit since they are simple to use, very easy to take off and straightforward Human Hair Wigs to keep. Most of these hair pieces usually are not because distressing as employing extension cables and provides your optical illusion the tresses are in fact expanding Wigs For Black Women
 straight from your crown.

Jacintopedge

• View Profile
It can be unexpected which ribbons the front hair pieces regarding dark-colored for women who live be a popular style and look for ladies of most areas of life. Most of that Human Hair Wigs
 is a result of well-liked styles set by simply superstars for doing that Wigs celeb look.

A lot of women that are enthusiasts Human Hair Wigs
 involving celebs desire to emulate that same style but at a reasonable cost. This specific sort of curly hair and elegance is encouraged by the superstars.

Nevertheless, that is not the only explanation Human Hair Wigs they have got turn out to be quite popular. Pertaining to celebs and those who usually are not celebrities, wearing the perception of wide lace top top hair pieces pertaining to african american girls is simply a few comfort as they are user friendly, simple to lift off and straightforward Wigs to keep up. These kind of hairpieces are not as agonizing while making use of exts and present your false impression the hair is really growing Wigs
 from your crown.

Jacintopedge

• View Profile
Lace Entrance Wigs for Black color Ladies - Why Are They Quite Popular?
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2017, 04:13:41 PM »
It might be surprising that will ribbons top hairpieces for african american women have become a extremely popular design and check out females of walks of life. A big part of this Human Hair Wigs
 is caused by well-known developments collection through celebrities for doing that Lace Front Wigs movie star seem.

A lot of women that are fans Wigs
 involving celebrities need to imitate that very same fashion however at an affordable price. This kind of type of head of hair and style is really motivated by the stars.

However, that is not the one explanation Cheap Wigs they have turn out to be so well received. With regard to celebrities and those that are not superstars, wearing design for wide lace top top wigs with regard to african american women is just a couple of comfort as is also simple to use, very easy to remove and straightforward Human Hair Wigs For White Women to maintain. These kinds of hair pieces are certainly not while painful because using extension cables and present the actual impression the hair is in fact developing Human Hair Wigs
 directly from the actual crown.