Will Forums > Will News

Official Emails

(1/31) > >>

Matt:
Thought we may as well have a place to store these as it seems we'll be getting a decent amount!

Received 31/03/15 at 1:45am

--- Quote ---After a few years of waiting I am now very happy to announce that my new album is on its way! It's called 85% Proof and it's out on 25th May!

Even more excitingly, if you pre-order the album from my official store right now you'll get first access to some upcoming ticket pre-sales... Dates and places will be announced soon I promise.

The video for the first single 'Love Revolution' is now live for your viewing pleasure! Head over to watch it on my Vevo channel.
Love Revolution Video
It's also available to download RIGHT NOW on iTunes or if Spotify is more your thing, stream it now!

Lots of love!
Will
X

--- End quote ---

Abbie:
Another email just receivedů

--- Quote ---Hi everyone!

Firstly, I'd like to say a big, big thank you for all the love and support so far!

We stopped by Radio 2 to premiere the new single Love Revolution with Chris Evans, and got to hang out with the brilliant Sir Tom Jones and Seasick Steve. You might have even seen me popping up on The Voice last weekend...

The Love Revolution video is now live, watch here or by hitting that big play button below.

Meanwhile... The album 85% Proof (out May 25) is now available to pre-order in all manner of places! If you order from iTunes or the official store then you will get Love Revolution instantly, and a few more tracks before the album is out!

Lots of love
Will
X
--- End quote ---

Lunawoman:
 Thanks Matt!  :13:

Lesley.x

Scrumpy:
I'm not getting these emails for some reason  :( I have registered and got the free download but no emails from Will

RosieD:

--- Quote from: Scrumpy on April 11, 2015, 03:30:41 PM ---I'm not getting these emails for some reason  :( I have registered and got the free download but no emails from Will

--- End quote ---
Nor me !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version